Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iPhone app update (1.3.0) now available

emily (Remember The Milk) says:
As some of you have no doubt noticed, there's a new version of the iPhone app available on the App Store. :)

For more details on what's included, see this blog post.

We hope you like it!
Posted at 9:24am on April 6, 2010
dembo says:
Fantastic update! I almost made the switch to ToDo as my main RTM iPhone app but this update is golden:

- Love the shortcut icons for quick task entry - no more taps to switch the keyboard layout. Even better: the icons are "smart". While I can enter multiple "#" signs I can use "^" only once. Clever.
- The behavior if no list is specified during quick entry is now aligned to the web application (prior to the update all my tasks ended in #Inbox)
- smart sync: loving it, well done using the three dots as visual indicators

Keep up the good work!
Posted 14 years ago
tgl says:
Nice update!!!

Love the smart add features an the nice icon layout!
Posted 14 years ago
action.manager says:
Great work!
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
Beautiful update :-)
Posted 14 years ago
spacebear says:
Awesomeness, loving the update! The quick task entry shortcuts are the greatest things since sliced bread. And the smart auto-sync (honestly, I wasn't aware of any auto-sync at all before) just rocks! Great work people, keep it up :)
Posted 14 years ago
cobrastyle says:
Excellent work - thanks for updating the app so quickly after the poll you sent out recently. Bravo!
Posted 14 years ago
nohant says:
great
Posted 14 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Bravo! This is great.
Posted 14 years ago
davedunne says:
Excellent.
Posted 14 years ago
sukechan says:
Greate update!
I found a bug. When today or tomorrow is selected with Smart Add, the date sure become Sunday.
I think that it is problem in Japanese.
Posted 14 years ago
leah.shalom Power Poster says:
Great job to everyone at RTM. Thanks for being so responsive to the survey. (My only wish now if for an advanced blackberry app, but I know that it was farther down in the requests results from the survey :-( )

Thanks again!
Posted 14 years ago
whizzard says:
Thanks for the auto-sync - despite using it for a year I've never got manual sync to be a reflex.
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
sukechan , If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
far2clever says:
The auto-complete smart add feature is pure genius!

To me an ideal mobile task manager would allow me to easily and quickly add tasks (since this tends to be done while on the go) and this update accomplishes that brilliantly.

kudos
Posted 14 years ago
ellisbooker says:
How do I enable the new features? I reinstalled with the current version--1.3.0--but don't see the new icons for Smart Add.
Posted 14 years ago
lemayp says:
Ellisbooker, if you try to add a new task from your Iphone/Ipod, the new icons should appears automatically just under where you enter the task descriptions
Posted 14 years ago
jeffdrichards says:
AWESOME UPDATE!! The new app, I purchased the pro membership so that I could use RTM on my iphone and was pretty happy but the manual update thing led to some unsynchronized experiences. Haven't had any of those since the update!! THANK YOU!

The smart add is great too.

All in all, a great improvement.
Posted 14 years ago
pstoffel says:
Great work on the smart add features!!! Now it's a real time-saver on the iPhone indeed.

Keep up the good work!
Posted 14 years ago
pctuk says:
Hi

I don't seem to have the smart add features in the app? Is this because I've turned it off on the RTM website? Would it be possible to enable smart add, but just for the iPhone client?

Thanks
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
pctuk,
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
tentuck says:
Great update.
I love Smart Add.
But, in addition to what sukechan mentioned, ^今日 (today in japanese) and ^明日 (tomorrow) are translated as Sunday.
I hope this to be fixed soon.
TNX!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.