Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iPhone App out of sync on iPad

aerialsoul says:
I've been using the iPhone app for a long time and it's working fine. I recently installed the app on my iPad and the data is out of sync. There are tasks incomplete that I marked complete a long time ago. Syncing on the iPad doesn't seem to resolve the issue.

Is there a way to trigger a full sync of the iPad RTM data?
Posted at 6:47pm on May 12, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
aerialsoul says:
I started first to submit an issue, but the iPad isn't listed in the Device Type field. I'll submit and just select iPhone. thanks.
Posted 14 years ago
aerialsoul says:
Just an update. To fix this i deleted the app from the iPad and then reinstalled again. This time it worked fine after the reinstall.
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
For any users who come across this thread in the future, that may correct the problem, but it's usually better to contact us (as I linked above) first, as there may be other issues that can cause this kind of discrepancy, and deleting the app would delete any unsynchronized tasks.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.