Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

I can't delet lists from my PC.but, the correct result is seen with iPhone.

hideon says:
The list that I deleted from PC is seen because of PC(WinXP IE6).
I cannot delete the list very.
However, when the result is seen with iPhone, the list deleted with PC is not displayed, and a correct result.
(It is the same even if IE6 is changed to IE7 and it operates it. )
Please teach solving because it is a situation in which the synchronization of the current state and the list is not taken.
Posted at 5:04pm on November 23, 2009
hideon says:
Even if the first whole passes, two lists (They did the delete command many times) keep still remaining though some deleted lists were not displayed the several hours later only on the PC.
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Do you happen to have Gears enabled? That could cause a problem. (See this past topic.)

Also, you may want to clear your cache and cookies in Internet Explorer.
Posted 14 years ago
hideon says:
I do not think that it is in the cause because I invalidated gears. In addition, RTM was logged in after gears was uninstalled from PC to make sure, and the cash of IE was deleted, and the same operation was done.

However, two lists that are sure to be deleted still exist.
Under such a condition, the vogue list exists though IE is ended while executing the delete command, and having disappeared from the list and the list is started again.

Is it a wrong imagination though I have two data bases, and remains information on the record seems to remain somewhere without the batch processing going well by chance because the influence doesn't exist even if it sees with iPhone either?

Posted 14 years ago
hideon says:
It exists still still when IE and PC are started again even if it goes out of the picture at the moment though the delete command of the list was executed today.

When other lists are deleted, that is beautifully deleted by way of experiment.
Isn't there possibility that a part of data of HDD breaks the other day because the data base doesn't think 2 pieces to be for PC and for iPhone, etc.
Posted 14 years ago
hideon says:
Afterwards, data is on Cloud System or is broken or when the name of the list is changed for the confirmation, it is correctly reflected though it doesn't know.
It is a situation in which the delete command to two remaining lists is not executed well.
Posted 14 years ago
hideon says:
The list that was sure not to appear came to be displayed by changing the name when seeing with iPhone though it noticed now. It is amusing before though it did not see.
The list of the correspondence remains of PC without being deleted though it doesn't still see on iPhone when the deletion list is executed from iPhone.

It keeps doing abnormal operation only these two lists for a long time.
Posted 14 years ago
hideon says:
Afterwards, it was not RTM app, and it accessed the RTM web site from Safari with iPhone by way of experiment.
And, it doesn't disappear still though it seems to disappear when the delete command of two lists of the example is issued when it is reload.
In a word, this doesn't influence by local PC but will actually have data in the RTM web site though doesn't see in the iPhone app because it sees it in Safari of iPhone.
Is there a method of solving the problem?
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
It must be something with Internet Explorer since the iPhone is reflecting it correctly. You may want to clear the cache again, or see if there's a proxy on your network that may be serving cached data.

Otherwise you may want to try using the secure site (https://www.rememberthemilk.com/) or adding RTM as a Trusted Site in IE.
Posted 14 years ago
hideon says:
I cannot still solve it though I all tried having been said.
Because the influence is not seen except the list of two, the two are carved, and will keep being used.
First of all, thanks.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.