Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM on the iPad 1st impression

jeff.velasquez says:
RTM does work okay on the iPad. However some of the lines are a little off. Are there any plans to update the iPhone app for the iPad?
Posted at 1:02pm on April 4, 2010
jeff.velasquez says:
Actually, I meant to say the RTM website works on the iPad. But it would be very cool to see an iPad specific RTM app!
Posted 14 years ago
mfpwork says:
I would also like to see an RTM specific app.
Posted 14 years ago
madsjf says:
yes an ipad app !!
Posted 14 years ago
milkiglo says:
I think an iPad App fits well with the overall goal of world domination. With the Android, iPhone and eventually an iPad app it would be like rolling all sixes when playing Risk. -Taking the Risk metaphor further with RTM based in Australia you can't lose.
;P
Posted 14 years ago
tbb4 says:
Yes Please!!!!!!!
Posted 14 years ago
bgross says:
Seriously... My productivity has tanked now, using RTM through the iPad's web browser. I go to look up a task, then the website is too slow and clunky... Then I give up.

Please update the app soon.
Posted 14 years ago
deggert says:
+
Posted 14 years ago
taq1 says:
Yeah ,,, Please update it , to fit with iPad screen ,,, Hope 2 hear from u soon ,,,
Posted 14 years ago
gsrusso says:
Take the IPhone app and extend it to take advantage of the IPAD real estate. Could be awesome.
Posted 14 years ago
ianm17 says:
A roadmap would be good, on your blog. If looking for ideas, then have an interface that is like an agile task board. Show a list and allow to schedule the important things to be done next, with a super easy way to add new items to the current list. Maybe a #dothisnext tag. Maybe some statistics

Is there a forum link for this?
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
ianm17,
We don't have a roadmap available; see this forum post for more information.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.