Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Smart list results differ on website and iPhone

action.manager says:
I have defined a smart list "Done today" as "completed:today". On the web, this smart list contains all my completed tasks (as expected), but on the iPhone it's always empty...

Oh, to be more precise: it's defined as "completed:today and not list:!Shop" where "Shop" is the name of a checklist with items I need to shop for.
Posted at 2:30pm on May 16, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
action.manager says:
Already done...

I'm still wondering: Am I the only one who is experiencing this?
Posted 14 years ago
action.manager says:
I just found the reason!

The iPhone App always shows "uncompleted" tasks (button on the bottom with that label is highlighted by default). For a query that limits the results to completed tasks, this will always be an empty list...

And indeed, if I click on "Completed", I get all the tasks I finished today.

Apparently the web site implementation of smart lists is smarter than the one in the iPhone App ;)
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.