Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

After adding IPhone App, can't add task on web or on iphone

jim.martineau says:
I installed Iphone app today for first time to try it out. After doing this, I was able to add new tasks via the phone for several hours. After returning to my computer, I tried to add new tasks through the web. I'm not able to add tasks at all through the web browser. I also can't complete or modify any tasks. Now going back to the Iphone, I can "add" a task, but I don't see the new tasks on my computer and if I "reset" the Iphone app, the new added tasks disappear?

It seems like I can't modify any existing information at all.
Posted at 4:30am on August 8, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
You may have run into our downtime we experienced. If so, sorry about that!

If not, or if you're still experiencing problems, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.