Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM app went dark on iPhone today

scunning says:
I'm running an iPhone 3GS 16gb with RTM pro app installed. It's been working great for a few weeks. But this morning it went dark. When I open it up, the entire screen is black. The OS for iPhone is still new to me, so maybe there's a way to "reset" the app, but I can't figure it out. Do I need to delete the app and reinstall it from the App store? Any idea why this happened?
Posted at 2:44pm on August 13, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
I've added this to our list to investigate; I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, you should be able to either quit the app or restart your phone to get it working again.

Hope this helps in the meantime!
Posted 14 years ago
m.a.harradine says:
I've had this happen a couple of times too ( iPhone 3G)
Posted 14 years ago
velocidex says:
I've also had this happen. As far as I can tell, it only happens when I add a task and then finish the add task process. It seems to happen every time.

I'm on an iphone 3G, with OS 4
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
I have seen a number of times as well,
iphone 3GS with OS4.0.2,
RTM trial and RTM pro.
Posted 14 years ago
rbgoodyear says:
Any update on the iPhone going dark. It happens to me and it was reported nine days ago.
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've tracked this down and have an update submitted to Apple that fixes this issue (we're just waiting on Apple to approve it). Fingers crossed it'll be available soon! :)
Posted 14 years ago
gbrock99 says:
I have the same issue (3GS-4.01) The only fix is uninstall/reinstall. Real PIA. What's the timetable for Apple to clear the fix??
Posted 14 years ago
We submitted the update early last week -- we don't know how long it'll take Apple to approve, sorry!
Posted 14 years ago
The update which fixes this issue (1.5.0) went live today (along with some other changes :). If you experience any further problems, just let us know.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
Oh and release notes are here.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.