Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Upgrade to pro does not work

mikkelbech says:
I just bought a 1 month PRO subscription via the iPhone app. But how do I download the PRO version? It says that I have bought pro acces and should download the PRO version but nothing happens. What do I do?

Thanks
Posted at 6:02am on September 9, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
The app itself shouldn't change; you should automatically be able to synchronize immediately and receive push notifications (as per your settings).

If you have any further trouble, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
alanwong says:
I had a similar problem, I couldn't complete the purchase of the Pro version.

I found out that trying to purchase from the Settings page (Upgrade to Pro) didn't work. I would click on try for 1 month and it would show the timer icon then nothing.

In the end I managed to upgrade by going via the Settings page, Account Info. The upgrade page under Account Info worked.
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
alanwong,
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system? (Even though you were able to complete the process, this is something we'd like to look into.)

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.