Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

ack! iphone app deleted my list!

akohlsmith says:
(Version whatever is current as of September 12, 2010)

I was adding items to my "Work" list through the "+" button on the Today screen. This was working great.

I'd switched to the "Lists" view, went to "Work" to see what was on the list and added another item using the "+" button there. I finished adding the item and was admiring the list when I realized it did not ask me for a due date for that last item (the one added through the "Work" list window. I opened the item to try to add a due date, didn't see how I could do it so I backed out. I did NOT delete the item.

When I came back to the Work list view, everything was gone! I logged on through the website (on my laptop) and my Work list does not exist at all. The iPhone app still thinks there is a Work list (even after syncing) but it's definitely not there, and there are no items in it.

I thought "No problem, when a list is deleted all items get moved to the Inbox" -- nope. All my items in the work list are gone.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there any way to recover that list?
Posted at 2:30pm on September 13, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a Tasks & Lists issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
akohlsmith says:
Thanks, I added it to the Tasks and Lists issues. I tried looking down into the iPhone app subcategories but I could not add the issue there.
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.