Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Doing a manual sync

emanney says:
Hi, I haven't purchased the pro account yet (I want to get used to using RTM again first) but I'm trying to do a manual sync. I have the iphone app - and I've synced my phone - but still - the task in my web account and the tasks in my app - aren't matching up, and it says the last sync was weeks ago.

How do I actually manually start the sync?
Posted at 12:28am on December 15, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
viviano.v says:
ive got the same problem.. in order to have my iphone RTM /internet RTM update automatically and always match each other do i have to get a pro account???
Posted 13 years ago
action.manager says:
@viviano.v: yes; see:

http://blog.rememberthemilk.com/2010/08/freeing-remember-the-milk-for-iphone/
Posted 13 years ago
viviano.v,
Yes; you're limited to one synchronization every 24 hours; for a Pro user, the app syncs automatically, an unlimited number of times per day. There are more details on our site.

Hope that helps!
Posted 13 years ago
viviano.v says:
Hi Andrew and Action manager, thanks for your response. now i know automatic syncs are fro pro version only and 1 manual sync per day is on free version. I check out both your links, but I cant seem to do a manual sync, as when I do it my taks dont update. could you walk me through the stes, just to make sure im covering everything?

Kind regards
Posted 13 years ago
viviano.v,
Would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.