Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM on 3G is slow...

bugsie says:
Hi,

RTM is slow to load in my 3G and also takes an age to sync quite often.

I've switched of auto sync when not on wi-fi but that has not made a huge difference.

My major gripe is that as a to do list I want to be able to quickly open the app and put the task in. Sometimes, by the time it's loaded, I've forgotten what it was that I wanted to put in!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Cheers
Posted at 9:44pm on January 9, 2011
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
kornix says:
Same here
Posted 13 years ago
bugsie says:
Hello RTM. I submittd the issue report and did correspond with you in response to your questions but it's gone quiet... Any news - the app is so clunky.

It often looks like it's finished loading but simply does not respond. All of a sudden it comes to life and plays catchup with the key presses I've pressed to test whether it's ready for me yet (keyboard open, close, open, close, open, close, open, "Ddddddon'tttt forrrrrrrrrrrrrgeetttt to....................................."
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
bugsie,
I mentioned that we added your particular issue to our list to investigate, but there hasn't been any news since; sorry.

Keep in mind that we've done a lot of work—and tested specifically on the iPhone 3G—to ensure that the app is as fast as it can be. As I mentioned to you by email, iOS 4.x seems to have an effect—on all devices—of the speed for apps to operate.

In the meantime, we still want to hear about any issues anyone is having!
Posted 13 years ago
aron.grinshtein says:
I am having the same problem.

As is my wife.

This looks like it is becoming endemic.
Posted 13 years ago
aron.grinshtein says:
My phone is an iPhone 3G as is my wifes.

We are both running on the latest version of iOs.
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.