Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

can't get sort order to be Date Due?

greg.callaghan says:
I have some SmartLists that I created on the RTM web site that I initially was viewing on the website with sort being PRIORITY. I changed this to DUE DATE.

One the iPhone when I view these smart lists they are sorted by PRIORITY, but I want them really sorted by DUE DATE. I can't figure out how to do this? Can't seem to change it on the iPhone, and the sort order on the RTM website doesn't seem to be picked up by the iPhone. Note I don't have anything in the actual search string that mentions sorting, but there don't seem to be any keywords in search to doing with sort order.

Any ideas?

Posted at 5:55am on February 19, 2011
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
greg.callaghan,
You can change the list's sort order via the iPhone app:
1. Navigate to the Lists screen (by tapping its icon in the bottom bar, or its item underneath More).
2. Tap Edit to enter the editing mode.
3. Tap the right arrow to see the details for a list.
4. Tap the Sort Order field and select the sort order, then tap Save.
5. Tap Done.
6. Tap Done again to leave the editing mode.

That said, the sort order should be picked up from the website. If that continues, or if you notice anything else not syncing properly, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.