Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM 2.0 for iPhone

eric.r.park says:
First of all, I am sure I am speaking for a number of people, thank you for the smaller font!

Next, the context (phone number and address) detection in task notes is also nice.

However, since we as users are never satisfied, it would be nice if tags in the note view were also hot links (launches quick search for all tasks with that tag).

Looking forward to more updates!
Posted at 3:44pm on May 5, 2011
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi eric.r.park,
Thanks for your feedback!
Posted 13 years ago
action.manager says:
Yes, the smaller font is very nice!

Thank you!
Posted 13 years ago
luc.steelandt says:
I'm surprise that the iPad version allow multi edit (change date, tags or list for selected tasks) but not iPhone version.
That is a great feature.
Posted 13 years ago
cgpgrey says:
Also very happy about the smaller font. Is there a full changelog anywhere for the iPhone version?
Posted 13 years ago
brendan says:
cgpgrey,
You can find the release notes for each version of the iPhone app here.

Hope that helps!
Posted 13 years ago
magdalena.mekwinska says:
Hi,
I was checking the new iPad App and there are 2 things that I absolutely loveee and I was wondering if its possible to implement them in iPhone App as well..
First - THIS WEEK VIEW !!!!!! In addition to separate days view!!!! wow!
Second - NOTES VIEW - under the task, instead of "next page" view.
Its really convenient to be able to view the notes of the task with the task itself and all its details.
i hope someday it will be possible
best regards to the whole RTM team!
Posted 13 years ago
action.manager says:
Unfortunately some 1.5.0 bugs remain:

- items from lists archived on the web are still visible on the iPhone
- badges with numbers of unfinished tasks of smart lists are incorrect
Posted 13 years ago
brendan says:
magdalena.mekwinska,
Thanks for your feedback on these features! We appreciate it.

action.manager,
Sorry for the inconvenience. As Emily indicated in this post, this release of the iPhone app benefited from some common code shared with the iPad app, but the focus was on the iPad app itself.
Posted 13 years ago
kelake says:
Just how much has the font size changed? I haven't updated the app. yet as one of the reasons that I love RTM is how readable the text is.
Posted 13 years ago
action.manager says:
I wanted to refer "kelake" to the iTunes screenshots:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remember-the-milk/id293561396?mt=8

But can it be those are 1.5.0 screenshots (for the iPhone)?

(the actual font is smaller on my iPhone)
Posted 13 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
The screenshots are for 1.5.0. :)

Any reduction in font size was accidental (whoops!) due to changes we made to the code when developing the iPad app.

We have more work to do around fonts and the display of tasks in the iPhone app, which we're planning for another update (the 2.0.0 release was focused on iPad, but we'll have an iPhone focus in an upcoming update).
Posted 13 years ago
action.manager says:
Please don't undo the font changes (or at least keep them as an option).
Posted 13 years ago
eric.r.park says:
Yes, please don't revert back to the original font size. Making them configurable to go even smaller would be beneficial.

Posted 13 years ago
kelake says:
Please undo the font change but thank you for refraining from cluttering the UI. An option to change the font size would be appreciated as readability is preferable over info. display density in an app. like this.
Posted 13 years ago
mb01915 says:
Please do not undo the font change.
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
I'm OK with smaller fonts, but users should be able to configure RTM on the iPhone to show just the first line of the task, or the complete text. That's what other similar products allow.
Posted 13 years ago
brendan says:
amswitzer112,
If you haven't already, you may want to propose this in our Ideas forum so that other users can vote on it.

Thanks for your feedback!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.