Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Can I have my wife and two kids on the one Pro Account ?

jason.yannuccelli says:
I'm unable to find the answer I'm looking for in the FAQ's so my apology first up if I have neglected to find it...
My question is......
If my wife wanted to set reminders and tasks for myself and our two kids would we each have to pay a "Pro" subscription or could. We do that with only one ?? And how would we go about setting up each of the 4 devices, ie. 2x iPhones and 2x iPod touch ..... All on the one username or with separate ones ???
Thanks in advance
Posted at 4:39am on June 12, 2011
brendan says:
Each account with Remember the Milk is for personal use, so each user should register their own account. If you do not need any of the features that are available with the Pro upgrade, you can continue to use the standard edition of the apps for free for as long as you like. You can find more information about the features that available exclusively to Pro users here.

The easiest way to share tasks among your different user accounts may be to use shared lists. While it's not currently possible to share a list within the app, lists that are shared in the web app will be available to all users on their devices.

Hope that helps!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.