Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calender and iPhone

steve3005 says:
Hi, just installed RTB and am impressed so far.

One thing that I cant get right is my tasks showing on my iPhone calender, I have installed the gadget which shows all the ticks on my laptop then I installed the calender feed named work and the tasks added show from that on my laptop too.

Why not on iPhone please?
Posted at 10:49pm on October 8, 2011
steve3005 says:
Now even when I add on RTM it does not sync with my gcal!!
Posted 12 years ago
steve3005 says:
Needed to subscribe to the calender on the iPhone, case closed :)

Still having issues Importing calendar from URL... though :(
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi steve3005,
It sounds like you're trying to subscribe the iCalendar feed, and you were successful on your iPhone, but you're having trouble with Google Calendar, is that right?

We have instructions for subscribing with Google Calendar here.

If that doesn't help, would you be able to contact us so we can take a closer look?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
steve3005 says:
Completed tasks are still there 3 days after completion :(

iCalender feed will not work for me, works fine with previously mentioned gadget in Tripit though.

Posted 12 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi steve3005,
Especially since you mention the iCalendar is working in TripIt, it's likely that Google is not updating your iCalendar subscription often enough. Would it be possible to contact us as Brendan mentioned above so we can discuss some specifics?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
steve3005 says:
Hi Andrew,

I have been in discussion with Brendan and basically he said updates were sporadic on the Google side.

I waited 4 days and completed tasks remained on my calender, I have now removed the feed and am looking at alternatives.
Thanks.
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.