Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM for iPhone - Feature Update?

chrisgurney says:
There were some great features introduced with the Android version of RTM. Any chance we'll be seeing any of them in the iPhone version?
Posted at 7:18pm on November 20, 2011
chrisgurney says:
For the record, the two features that look most appealing to me are: (1) the ability to select multiple tasks to perform operations on them (move, etc.), and (2) the ability to swipe a task and have the option to complete/postpone/edit/delete.

I've diligently applied my votes to these features in the iPhone Ideas forum. :)
Posted 12 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
An iPhone app update is on our list. :)

Thanks for voting on the Ideas forum, this is much appreciated (for anyone who hasn't, make sure that you vote and/or add ideas so that we know what you'd like to see next in the app :).
Posted 12 years ago
action.manager says:
I hope you first fix existing bugs before implementing new ideas...

(for example: tasks from lists archived on the web remain visible on iOS devices until you kill the iOS App from memory and restart it)
Posted 12 years ago
chrisgurney says:
Glad to hear an update is on the road map, and I trust that it's going to be awesome, based on what your team has put into the Android release. :)

Thanks Emily!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.