Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Badge Widget and 2.0 features for iPhone

jay.wong says:
Hi there,

I'm wondering if the 2.0 features for Android will be coming to iPhone? Particularly the Badge Widget, which is simply awesome!

I scanned a bit around the forum, didn't see this topic... please point me along if I've missed it.

thanks for the update.

cheers,
Jay
Posted at 11:24am on March 1, 2012
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Jay,
We don't have any announcements presently, but I'll pass your feedback on to our development team.

The iPhone app does already support app badges (for incomplete tasks or tasks due today); is there something different you'd like to see in the app badge that you're requesting?
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
I'd like to be able to specify a smart list and have the app badge give me the count from that list.
Posted 12 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
@andrewski If we could associate the badge count with the tasks in a smartlist, then you'd really be onto something.
Posted 12 years ago
jay.wong says:
Hi andrewski,

Thanks for the feedback. I really like how you can have multiple badge widgets in the android version, so I can see the # of incomplete tasks for several smart lists at the same time on my homescreen.

As far as I can tell, the iphone badge function is currently for one badge, which can show the # of incomplete or due-today tasks on top.

cheers,
Jay
Posted 12 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Jay,
It's not possible to have multiple badges; on iOS, the icon represents the app (or a bookmark to a website, where it's not possible to send push notifications), so only one app icon is possible.

Others, thanks for your feedback; if you haven't yet (ranbarton, I think you have :) you can vote on this idea in our Ideas forum.
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.