Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

List ordering is different on the iPhone

rdietzman says:
In keeping with GTD, I have several smart lists beginning with @ for my contexts to keep them above my other smart lists. I also have a smart list called #Today that helps me figure out what to focus on for the day. On the web version this list is ordered above the lists starting with @. But on the iPhone, #Today shows up below those lists, which puts it at the bottom of my lists. It's not a big deal, but it is a little jarring every time I go to use the iPhone app.

Also, another solution that would work even better would be to allow me to customize the quick lists available on the bottom menu so that "Today" actually shows my custom "#Today" list.
Posted at 3:49pm on December 2, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
rdietzman,
Thanks for reporting this; this is on our list to investigate.

As for your #Today list usage, I use a similar list (that shows me all tasks due today or high priority or unprocessed/in my Inbox) and I have it loaded from the Lists screen, which I've set as my first Tab Bar item. RTM remembers that I have it loaded whenever I exit or switch Tab Bar items, so it's always available from one tap. (If I switch Lists, or tap the Lists button, then of course it won't be available, but I can quickly reset it since it's at the top of my lists.)
Posted 14 years ago
gregmay82 says:
rdietzman,

I had the same complaint as you and got quite a few detailed responses in this thread: https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/8283/
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.