Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

My RTM on Iphone and on my Imac (Browser) dont sync.

beedgee says:
If I change any task on my RTM App the Browser at home will not change it and the other way round.
The first few weeks everything went fine.
The App shows hours and hours the reloading circle on the top but nothing ist updating...
Posted at 11:22pm on January 21, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
There are two normal causes to this problem:
1. If the iPhone app isn't synchronizing with the website, of course that will be a problem with them showing the same information. It may be worthwhile to restart your iPhone, or even to remove and reinstall the app. (Be sure only to try that if the tasks on your iPhone are current on the website; otherwise, you will lose any unsynced data.)

2. Gears may cause outdated information to show on the website. Can you check to see if you have it installed? The easiest way to do so is to look on the header of the website for either Offline (no Gears) or a green arrow (Gears). You can also look under the Tools menu to see if Gears Settings is listed there or check Google's site for more instructions specific to your OS/browser.

Let me know what you find!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.