Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Very slow syncing...

tomwilliamsmsc says:
I really love the RTM web app but the iphone version takes forever to sync... to the point where it is pretty much unusable!

I have tried emailing the RTM help but have had no reply.

Any thoughts from people on speeding up my iphone app sync?
Posted at 2:51am on March 3, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
I just wrote you back by email; look for my reply.
Posted 14 years ago
ruprict says:
Is there anything to be done about this? THe iPhone app is worthless right now. Any changes I make to tasks on the iPhone are never persisted.
Posted 14 years ago
ruprict,
It sounds like you're experiencing a different problem.

If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
hollypatterns says:
i have one of the older phones and it took nearly 20 minutes for it to update and than another to sync!
Posted 14 years ago
soavie says:
I'm having the same issue. Syncing between the RTM web app and iPhone app is very slow for me too.

iPhone 3G S
iPhone OS 3.1

Mac OSX 10.5
Firefox 3.6
Posted 14 years ago
For anyone still having any problems, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
pbombach says:
Has this issue been fixed? I, too, am experiencing it. It really makes the app unusable.
Posted 14 years ago
pbombach,
Can you get in touch as per above? We should be able to resolve this. :)
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.